what makes energynet different?
After 25 years’ working in Africa’s power space, EnergyNet has a track record of delivering first rate networking opportunities which lead to powerful results.
- Our meetings deliver the updates that matter from the individuals at the heart of the industry
- We work with the most credible and influential speakers to deliver meaningful content
- Each attendee is carefully vetted to ensure they will add value to the meeting
- We host numerous networking functions to ensure your time is well spent building relationships
Don't miss the renewable meet of the year
- Take advantage of the scale of the renewables opportunity in Africa - recent estimates from IRENA indicated US$32 billion would be required each year from 2015 to 2030 to fully exploit Africa’s renewable energy potential
- Find the information you need to form your next project partnership and unlock new investments in renewable energy
- Meet the North and West African government officials capable of transforming your success in these regions: Morocco has targets of achieving 52% clean energy from sources by 2030, and Nigeria has a vision of renewables accounting for 10% total energy consumption by 2025
- Hear about the milestone renewable projects that have been successful in these regions and the routes taken to achieve success